This will be an incredible pace, faster than you can imagine! Read on to see what a beautiful journey you have with your Baby on her First Year...
The First 3 Months: Baby's body and brain starts learning about the outside world. Within these 3 months, they will start to:
- Smile to herself
- Smile as you smile to them
- Move her head and chest while on her tummy
- Follow objects with their eyes
- Closes and opens their hands
- Brings hand to their mouth
- Try to reach for objects
- Grab objects with their hands
4 to 6 months: During these months, babies have mastered using their hands. They also have memorized voices especially Dads and Moms. More likely, they will be:
- Rolling over
- Babbling as if they really are talking real words to you
- Reaching out and grabbing objects, more likely your hair
- Playing toys with their hands
- Sitting up with support
- Having a good control of their head
7 to 9 Months: Now, they are entering the second half of their First Year. Watch out, for they are now beginning to be active using their 5 senses. After learning to roll over, the next few months will be a journey for her to be moving around places through crawling. Watch while they:
- Sit without support
- Respond at the call of their names.
- Respond when you say 'No' by looking at you.
- Start to say "Ma" or "Da"
- Clap his hands
- Play 'Peek-a'Boo' and other games with you.
- Learn to pull up and wanting to stand
10 to 12 Months: Oh Boy, your Baby's First Year will almost be over...she is now developing in becoming a Toddler! Within this months, they will learn to:
- Feed themselves using their hands
- Move around the room while holding onto a furniture
- Say 'Mama' or 'Dada
- Point at objects they want to get your attention
- Copy what you are doing
- Take their first steps